15 February 2008

Enjoying Photography competition

I'm in a really good mood today. I've just found out I've won the EP websites (Enjoying Photography) monthly competition. It's a small competition but always worth entering. The theme of the competition was 'macro - small is beautiful' and I won with the above photo.
.
Judging the competition was the famous Wildlife/Natural History photographer and author Chris Weston. He said "Carole's image of the Kiwi fruit submerged in lemonade was Nicely composed, technically well shot and had a great use of light."
.
I'm so proud I've actually been praised by a very well known photographer. Woohoo!
.
The prize I won was one of Chris' books called 'Macro Through a Nikon Lens'.

1 comment:

Anna Ridley said...

Many many congratulations Carole, and thoroughly well-deserved! I'm delighted for you :)

xox