28 January 2008

Cherry


Sorry everyone this has to be quick tonight. I've been having trouble logging back in to Flickr tonight after doing a good turn for a friend at my local camera club. I had to log out of my acccount to help her and now I cannot get back in. Never mind it'll hopefully be ok tomorrow, if or when, they send me a new password. Fingers crossed.
.
This photo has been taken very quickly. Not the greatest I must admit, but I promised I would place a photo every day and don't want to break that promise if I can help it. The cherry was placed in a small glass of lemonade. The top bubble reminds me of a droplet of molten silver.
.
Settings
  • Camera Olympus E500
  • Lens Zuiko Digital 50mm macro
  • Aperture Priority
  • Aperture - f/20
  • Shutter Speed - 1.3 sec
  • ISO-100
  • Focal Length - 50mm
  • Exposure Compensation -1.3step

No comments: