6 August 2016

Hello my friends.  It's been such a long time since I posted on my blog.  I have been out of action so to speak, and haven't been taking many photos for a few years due to terrible arthritis in my knees.
This Easter I finally got a new knee replacement along with the knee being straightened and the tendons fixed.  I am still on crutches due to the other knee being badly deformed due to the arthritis but I know the consultant is going to replace it also but is waiting for this new knee to be strong enough.  I am hoping to be back up and photo'ing properly by middle next year.  I do get out but am taking more wildlife photos at the moment.
I go to our local Wetlands centre and use one of their disabled scooters to get around the site.  Here are some photos taken there.  Hope you like them.



So I just thought I'd let you all know.  Thank you to everyone that has followed me in the past and I will be putting photos up now and again till I get back into action properly and start taking my landscapes once again. 
Bye for now and have a lovely day!

No comments: