21 April 2010

NCPF Portfolio selection

I've just found out that my image was selected for the NCPF (Northern Counties Photographic Federeation) Portfolio 2010. The portfolio is a selection of the best prints in the northern counties camera clubs and it tours the clubs showing the best of what all the clubs can do.

I'd like to say congratulations to fellow members Brian Hall (Red Squirrel & Kestrel and Chick images), John Taylor (The predator Returns & St Andrews in Winter images) who also got selected.

1 comment:

S-V-H said...

CONGRATULATION, Carol!!!!! My compliments and this pictures is now over the word fantastic!! You deserve this recognition, yeah! Go Girl, go!!!

I LOVE the hard light you used to this portrait side view, very very appealing. It's a Master piece!

Love it, Love it!!!