28 September 2008

Panning




Went out this morning with Ron and Caroline to watch the vintage cars arrive at Beamish Museum. We tried our hands at panning the moving cars with the view to keeping most of the car sharp whilst the background would blur with motion.
The point of my blog is to show my journey in learning the art of photography. This shows my first attempt. I will be able to look back in years to come and see how I have improved with practice (that's if I do improve). This has been the hardest thing I've tried to do so far and I'm really keen to get better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good for a first try! Like the composition of the last one.

Carole said...

Thankyou Jeanette. Hopefully this time next year I may have mastered the art of panning LOL

S-V-H said...

I love those old cars! :-)

You did well, Carol.

Double "D" said...

Carole,

You continue to succeed with
your new techniques.
This time next year you will have
moved on to many new techniques.
As far as I can see, you've mastered
all the ones you attempted.
DD

Carole said...

Thankyou Sue and Double D.