29 March 2008

Day Out





I set out this morning to head for Walkworth Castle. It's was a lovely sunny morning and I was hoping to catch some beautiful blue skies as a backdrop for the castle with the dafodils on the bankside. Unfortunately, as the English weather typically goes, it started to rain. My shots were awful. I decided to make my way to Newbiggin to take the statue of the man & woman looking across the sea. Still raining but I took some shots anyway. After that I had some lunch and made my way home, popping into the hide at Thornley Woods Centre hoping to spy a glimpse of the fox. I was lucky, out he/she came for a bite to eat. I didn't have my 200mm lens only a 100mm but I got a half decent shot anyway. A nice end to a lovely day despite the weather.

1 comment:

Curly said...

Great pictures today thanks! You have to have a bit of luck to capture wildlife.

I apologise for this "mass comment" but I could do with your help today over at South Shields Daily Photo. Help promote the rights of photographers!