12 February 2008

Mans' Best Friend

I haven't had much time to concentrate on my photo for today due to helping friends pack ready for their move to a new house on Friday. Here's another snapshot of Ben, my dog, who is also my best friend and companion (look at those sad eyes, he just hates my camera coming out LOL).
.
A Man's Best Friend (Author Unknown)
.
A faithful dog will play with you
And laugh with you and cry...
He'll gladly starve to stay with you
Nor ever reason why...
.
And when you're feeling out of sorts
Somehow he'll understand
He'll watch you with his shining eyes
And try to lick your hand.

His blind implicit faith in you
Is matched by your great love
The kind that all of us should have
In the Master up above.

When everything is said and done,
I guess this isn't odd,
For when you spell dog backwards,
You will get the name of God.
.
Settings
  • Camera Olymus E500
  • Aperture - f/16
  • Shutter speed - 40sec
  • ISO- 320
  • Focal Length - 22mm
  • Exposure compensation - +0.7 step

No comments: