25 February 2008

Fancy a sweet


I've never bought a tube of Smarties for years and today I spotted these. Why have they changed the tube. It's no longer round with that plastic press in cap, but a cardboard hexagonal shaped tube with no cap. The smarties themselves aren't the vibrant colours they used to be either. I liked the old tubes of smarties they were much nicer. Ah well, had to make do with an new style tube.

Settings

  • Camera Olympus E500
  • Lens - 17.5 - 45mm kit lens
  • Aperture - f/5.6
  • Shutter speed - 1/2 sec
  • ISO-100
  • Focal Length - 45mm
  • Exposure compensation -0.7 step

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ALSO HAVE A WONDERFUL BLOG. THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT

Bob Johnson said...

Hey Carole, love your site, cool photos and I really like the settings feature.

Carole said...

Thanks Eviahos and Bob for your comments.
I have not only put the settings on for my readers but for myself to refer back to as I'm still new to using all the settings.

Travis said...

Carol, love the site. Thanks for the link, I put you on mine too. I think this is another great shot. I really like what you are doing with the reflections.